Sunday, August 02, 2009

New Month, New Work!!!

Hey Friends,

There are quite a few updates over the last one month.

Life hasn't been that bad or lonely since Saurabh left Hyderabad. Not that I don't miss him but it actually helped me in taking my lazy self off my bed and do something constructive.

Firstly, I found myself a km long new jogging track very near to my house. It's BHEL ground that is about 3-3.5 kms from my residence, full of greenery and a skating track. Nice atomosphere!!!


Other than this, I found an indoor baddy court just 300 m from my house. It's good and really good exercise. Hopefully with all these and a gym at my office, I'd be able to reduce a bulky 5 KG off my body soon. :)

BTW, I just can't believe that I missed these awesome sites for the last 3 years!! :O Anyways, better late than never. ;)

Secondly, I won't be wrong in saying that the month of July was a movie month for me. I saw close to 25 movies!!! Man, that's too much for me! I completed the whole Rocky and Rambo series of Sylvester Stallone, every single movie released in the hall, BBC documentaries from Osama Bin Laden to the Creation of the Universe and god know what :P. We had two back to back team outings in the last week. Everytime it was a dinner and a movie. Night at the museum part 2 was fun. I loved the way that Kapoochee monkey slaps Larry. Coming back from it, I downloaded part 1 and saw the same night :D. Our second movie in the outing was Love Aaj Kal. I just couldn't understand what its producers had in their mind while making this movie. This movie is a crap, total waste of money, time and energy. Watch Tom & Jerry instead. It'll be more fun!! ;)

Lastly, my bro started Maple Graph some time back. Thinking, if it's the right time for me to pitch in. :-? There is a lot of work at company. I think the time has come to prioritize stuff and keep moving forward.

Signing Out
Arun

No comments: