Wednesday, July 01, 2009

A Great Friend - Saurabh Bhardwaj


I am writing this post with a very heavy heart as just about 20 minutes ago I have said good bye to one of my best friend, Saurabh Bhardwaj. It is only when the time comes to actually say good-bye, you realize how good has someone been your friend.

Saurabh is a very dynamic personality, full of only and only positive energy with a lots of ideas cooking in his mind all the time. Last two years of our association has been really great and looking back to those days I can clearly see that I wouldn't have done the amount of social initiatives that I did had he not been there. Together, we founded Sankalp Foundation, completed the course of CSIM and worked on many projects ranging from some work in the stocks market to planting as many as 133 trees in a single day! He is truly an awesome personality with a very focussed mind.

Now that today is his last day in Hyderabad, I don't want to make it too sentimental and I just wish that Saurabh, my friend, may you achieve what you have destined yourself to achieve and may you get success in all your new and future endeavors. Lastly, he said that it was a great association he had with me for two years and hope this association continues later as well. Trust me friend, I also wish the same!

Fir Milenge
Arun

4 comments:

Unknown said...

AWWW!!! .. Thts so cute arun... :) I wish ur frnd saurabh bestest luck for future... Why he left MS??

Arun Tangri said...

He wasn't in MS. He was in Motorola. He left it to follow his dream :)

Saurabh said...

It is really very sad that i am seeing this now
Thanks Arun and I highly appreciate you for being there at all the times in our endeavors !!
All the best to you too and mind you you have a rocking successful career ahead !!!

Unknown said...

We are urgently in need of kidney donors for the sum of $409,000.00, Contact us now on email for more details.(WHATS APP MESSAGE ONLY +917411484388 PHONE CALL;+919739098941 drrichard803@gmail.com We are located in India Dr. Richard D