Saturday, May 14, 2005

Three Legs Of The Tripod !!!

We all have (or atleast want to have) someone in our life with whom we can share our views, our feelings and our emotions. With whom we want to spend all of our time. Someone whose presence sometime becomes a need to you, a compulsion. Someone who cares about you and you know that you can rely on that person more than you. Yes, I can imagine what you are thinking. You are right in that sense too. But here I would like to talk about the similar kind of feeling that we all have in us, that we all deed... the feeling of being a friend to someone.

Its always nice to have some friends. Ofcourse you share most of the things with them and enjoy the life as it comes. But you always have some of your friends whom you say that those are your BEST PALS.... "Three Legs Of The Tripod" is also the story of we three best friends of those awesome VMC days. Myself, Chandan and Manoj were there in the Group-4 of VMC. We all joined VMC in phase-II. Earlier since everyone was a new face to us, so we just concentrated to those Bhaiya's classes... but as the time passed on... we got to know the students there at VMC. I used to sit in the first 3 rows there and Manoj also in the first 2-3 rows. Well I don't remember where Chandan used to sit earlier but it was surely not the front rows. The days again passed on and we got our result of UT-1... I did extremely poor (got 57 out of 150 :-) i think) and was laughing at my marks there when Manoj (a simple looking cool guy with a very desi look) came to me and asked how did I do in the test. What could I say ? told him the truth :-) and waited his response. As I said he was simple looking cool guy with the desi look and straight forward approach, so the response should also be somewhat desi and straight forward in that way itslf... he said "marks are not a problem, lets look ahead and see what we can do in the later test series". Just these lines worked out and after that we started discussing many things together. Chandan met Manoj before he met me so I was the last one in the gang.

Soon after that we used to stay there at VMC even hours after the classes... firstly to ask the "bhaiya log- bade bhaiya, phy. wale bhaiya and munna bhaiya" the questions related to the subject and then to discuss some points amongst us and also to roam those streets of Punjabi Bagh sometime. We used to sometime take even lunch with us from our homes and have them in VMC itself together. Those 2 years of VMC days just flew away and would never ever return back.

I miss those "aloo ke paranthe", those classes and scintillating days which layed out the staircase for my life and has provided me with the sweetest memories and those friends that will last for life time and will always remind me that there are some of the people who cares about you and will also remind me my responsiblity that there are some people whom I should care about .... who are always there as your support and whom I should support forever. Those days has build my background and those days has given me my identity. Those were the days who taught me how to walk and those were the days which showed me the path. Really I miss those days and miss them so desperately that I wish god to please return me atleast one of those days and let me live it again and I am ready to sacrifies anything for that day. I feel my soul is still there... I feel to go back there... Oh ! those lovely days !!!

So this was the whole story about what I feel about "Those Days" and probably you should have guessed by now whom I am reffering "The Three Legs Of The Tripod" to ..yeah me, Manoj and Chandan.

7 comments:

Kaps said...

THere's an important property called as "Exclusiveness" of events.. which is often present inadequately in us.. but your two blogs..enTIRELY different.. n yet so... kooool !.. are there to prove that youve got it RT there! Man.. Its true that somewhere down the line .. we all miss the wonderful days we've spent with friends.. but its ALSO true that Life goes on..elucidating all its different shades. we've got 2 digest them all... All the best

Arun Tangri said...

Thank you kaps sir... for your wonderful comment.. i accord with that :-)

Anonymous said...

dude i was always in the right side, third row, middle seat and used to grudge a lot if some1 came b4 me(a rare occasion) and took my seat..the hell was the corner seat in the 3rd row where water annoyingly dripped frm the ac..left side front row was always my fav spot...but i never sat in the first row in bade bhaiya lectures(u no the exploitation of those guys)....but yups those memories make me nostalgic and a lil bit of sentiapa rushes into my head considering the fact that i lost contact with the best buds of those days..

Anonymous said...

Somewhere down the memory lane everyone has a similar story and let me tell u ,ur story accelerates this process of associating one instantaneously to his/her fundays......truly, friends r to b remembered n the days spent in the company of friends are the ones to be cherished forever.

Anonymous said...

Is VMC = Vidya Mandir Classes?

Your blog made me nostalgic. VMC and ITBHU played an important part in my life too.

Arun Tangri said...

Thank you very much Apoorv Bhaiya. Well I don't know whether you'll visit my blogspot again or not but then also... yes VMC is Vidya Mandir Classes... I was feeling nostalgic too when I wrote this blog because I found 2 of my BEST friend of VMC on the very same day on which I wrote the blog. So I couldn't resist to write one... Thank you very much again for commenting.. will try to write some valuable stuff now coz now I am sure that people do visit my blogspot :-).

Anonymous said...

Hey Arun!
Well was going through ur blog...n found some real intelligent stuff here...I must say its very well written.
Gud Luk!
~*~Karuna~*~