Saturday, May 14, 2005

I m Back !!!

Hi guys,
Exams are over and I have reached here at IISc Bangalore for my summer internship (gee, summer internship to ek bahana hai... sabhi jaante hain ki Bangalore mein mast mast jagah hain ghoomne ko... but psst don't tell it to any one there involved my project :-) ).

So itne dino mein ek choti si kahani to ban hi gayi hai aap sab ke liye.. so plz bare with me and listen:

I came here in bang on 7th may... but there was a SERIOUS problem regarding my acco here at IISc.. but every thing is settled now. You won't believe it... we are a full gang of more than 10 people here to rock the IT capital of India.

My life is again rocking here... i go to dept at around 9:30 am in the morning and a really hot babe (yeah presently its a coincidence but sooner it won't be) goes with me to some distance. I didn't talk to her on first day but from the second day we got to know each other.. her name is Sonali and she is from noida... although as you all know how stupid i am.. i didn't even ask her in which dept she is working here :-) and the only point where i meet her is the way to dept.. but jaisa ki Saif Ali Khan ne "Hum Tum" mein kaha hai ki "mulakaat to hogi hi kyonki ye dunia bahut choti hai aur ye jindagi bahut badi" i think i'll ask her for dinner by this weekend. So wish me luck and also pray that she is not engaged, haha :-). Will update you her pics if possible. Tab tak ke liye aapka pyara Aryan aapse vida lena chahega.

Namaskaar.

1 comment:

Kaps said...

Mulakaatein to jaroor hongi Aryan Saahab kyonki Acchche logon ke saath achcha hi hota hai... So we all wish tht you Do excellent there in B'lore both academically as well as in findin someone you wish to "Have Dinner with !".. n wid de characteristic jovial nature u posess.. I'm sure its gonna be a "HAPPy" "Startin" soon.. !!!!!:)