Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Where can I find happiness?

Once the immortal part of me in my unconcious state met the divine power that rules the universe. It felt to me as if all the desires are fullfilled and that I don't need anything else in this world. I've already had more than sufficient and have already achieved more than I ever desired. The God then asked if I had some wish to make. I couldn't think of anything as I didn't want anything then. But suddenly my eyes stopped at one place and stared it for a minute. Puzzled in my own self I asked this innocent question from God,

"My Lord! I don't want anything from you but an answer that I couldn't figure out myself. That placed is my home (pointing at Earth) and I am unable to find even a single person who is happy out there. All of them are tensed, confused, puzzled about themselves and about their future. All of them are in a hurry. Poor are finding a way to earn some money for their living and rich ones are trying hard to catch some sleep at night spending many a times than a poor person can ever earn. Why is it so, God? Why can't I find even a single happy soul in that poor little planet?"

God gave a smile and as he started telling me as to why is it so, my unconciousness broke and I went back to this mortal world, to this Maaya. I wish I could hear the voice of the God.

Do you have any answer to this?

4 comments:

Anki said...

:O

sounds a diff approach frm ur usual ones.
btw nice to c u still blogging.

and i am linking u up in my blog. hope u dont mind.

Arun Tangri said...

well honestly speaking i didn't expect any comments on this blog.. anyways thanx for writing one...

sure you can very well add it.. i don't have any problem.. but i don't write much now a days.. have lost my readers and enthu to write blogs :(

Rahul said...

himalaya chale jao, vahaan khushi milegi bachcha.. :-P hehehe

Kaps said...

Oops .. O main keya Aryan who sold his maruti to nahi likhne wale na ???...

And And ...lost ur readers ? ... I think ur readers hav lost ur blog!!! in work life :D ... It surely takes a gud amount of time n continual reminding up... to believe that there WON"T be any more summer hols of 2 monce in life .... there WON"T be anytime fr urself or ur frenz UNLESS u snatch it from work and tell yourself that you can live the way u want to .... :D kuch jyada ho gaya kya ...
Nice 2 go thru ur blog yaar ... me too missing blogging the way it used to be before ...
tc