Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Tagging Game... God Save Those Seven Victims

Hi All,

I GOT TAGGED TWICE IN A SINGLE DAY :O.... log badla lene ka mauka chorte nahi hain... well what is tagging - tagging am I talking about ? It's a game started by Anki and is spreading faster than a virus... so have a look at the rules that follows...

If u get tagged by someone then u’ve the obligation of using ur mind on the questions that may be very entertaining to the reader but are too trivial to waste ur precious mind...but as I told u, once u r tagged u r obliged to do it...so it has the provision of passing on the tag to 7 other ppl...this way u don’t feel to be the only victim ...n so the game goes on...

So here I go....

Seven Things you want to do before you die:

1. Sky Diving and Rock Climbing.
2. Go on a date with Sush.
3. Beat WWE Champion :p.
4. Win a gold medal for the country in the olympics ( in any game ':-)' ).
5. Attend 100% Classes in 4th year :D.
6. Make another DPS clip :)).
7. Hack US defence system computers ;).

Seven Things you can do:

1. Have a niter and sleep for the whole day (perfect nishachari vidya).
2. Talk on any topic and anything with anyone (try me ;) ).
3. Sit on my comp for 24x7 (I love my comp).
4. Start preparing for the exam just 5 min before its scheduled time or not study at all (have done this before).
5. Talk on gtalk more than anyone else can do (try me).
6. Be evil and leg-pulling.
7. Waste time and still convince myself that it is worth what I am doing :D.

Seven Things you say most:

1. oye chup oye
2. Hey
3. kya yaar
4. Aur batao
5. kya chal raha hai
6. kya haal chaal hai
7. well

Seven Things you can't do:

1. Praise her :D.
2. Remain serious for 24x7 (haan kabhi kabhi to hota hi hoon :)) ).
3. Stop Blogging and orkut.
4. Stop chatting on ymessenger and gtalk.
5. Say no to Sush (if she ask me for a date :P... I mean how can I ?).
6. Be serious about exams
7. Study continuously for more than 15 mins.

Seven Things that attract you to the opposite sex:

1. Simplicity
2. Fair Complexion
3. Height (surely)
4. Confident Nature
5. Acceptance when I propose her :)
6. ____ :D
7. Non-Interfering nature :p.

Seven Celebrity crushes:

1. Sush
2. Gul Panag
3. Parizaad
4. Jeniffer Aniston
5. Julia Roberts

thats it I think...

Seven People you want to tag:
Haaaaaaaaaaa Now this is the wonderful part of the post :D

1. Hershit Goyal
2. Abhinav Jain
3. Abhishek Jain
4. Rahul Shah
5. Abhishek Khanna
6. Animesh Bhaiya
7. Rajat Kashyap

Now its time for me to tell all my victims about what has been done to them :)).... keep visiting dear reader...

Enjoy
Arun

3 comments:

Rahul said...

abe yaar.... marwayega tu.. etnaa mai apne exam me kabhi nahi likhta..jintna ab likhna padega.. khair koshish karta hoon dekho kitna time lagta hai..desired to write... and let's see whr's the destiny

Anonymous said...

How can someone try you on Gtalk? it is always busy, i think.

Rahul said...

for seven things u want to do-->
1,3 and 4)first loose ur fat and increase stamina..:P this will help u achieving these points . 5) bhagwaan bhi poori nahi kar sakte hain tumhari ye wish. and for rest mehnat karo bachcha..:P

for seven things which u do-->
1)what is the need for niter.. mai gaaau tum so jao.. , 2)tera bolna teri sehat ki tarah bahut logo pe bhaari parta hai, control rakho.. , 3) are bhai pataa hai ki abhi bhi apne comp me baithe ho.. gud :) ,4) no comment:P (5,6 n 7) guys, dont try him on gtalk, this person wil start pulling ur leg and waste ur time seriously.

seven things u say most-> aur bahut kuchh hai jo tu bahut bolta rahta hai.public nahi kar sakta :P

and seven things u want to tag--> mai hi mila tha!!! khair maine poora kar deya hai:D